Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Well do I need to say what Twilight  is about? You know the story of how Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan meet during their junior year of high school. Edward doesn't want anything to do with Bella after their first meeting. Bella is curious about Edward because of his attitude towards her. She does find herself in trouble often and Edward comes to her rescue. Most of the book is spent with Edward telling her that she needs to stay away. I found the first part of the book to be a little slow. The book got more interesting towards the end when Edward decides to introduce Bella to his family. If you saw the movie you know the rest.
I have to admit I was interested in reading Twilight because of the buzz it gets. The book is easy to read but definitely built to appeal to the young adult genre. I think I might be interested in reading the others but don't know at this point. I guess I am on team Jacob so far because Edward comes across to me like a jerk with some compassion.


Ratings:
3/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!