Pick Some Flowers with Nora Roberts


 Bed of Roses is the second book of the Bridal quartet by Nora Roberts. The quartet chronicles the lives of four friends who start a business called Vows. It is a wedding planning business run by the four women who have known each other since childhood.

 The second book is about Emma Grant who arranges the flowers for Vows. Of course there are different kinds of brides to grace the doors of Vows. Then there is Jack the architect who does business with Vows on a regular basis. He is an architect who plans the space that Vows uses but also would like to design a way into Emma’s heart. Will he be successful? How will the girls deal with the brides?

 I really liked this book. I also liked the first book in the series. I haven’t been a huge Nora Roberts fan but I highly recommend this book.  I loved behind the scenes work detailed by Ms. Roberts in this novel.  I am also a flower lover.   

 Ratings:


5/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!