Nantucket Nights by Elin Hilderbrand


Synopsis:
 The Night Swimmers this Labor Day will be one that Kayla Montero will never forget. This tradition began many years ago when she got together with friends Antoinette Riley and Val Gluckstern. The night is full of confessions and good times shared by friends. The confessions shared at this night swimmers ends with a disappearance of Antoinette. Many questions surround her disappearance. Kayla struggles to find the answers to these questions and more. Her faith in friendship is put to the test while she struggles to find answers. Will the friendships survive? Will Kayla be happy with what she finds?

My Thoughts:

This book is a short read. I had a hard time in the beginning of the book getting interested in the story. I found myself intrigued by the mystery and wanted to answer the questions that Kayla had. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of the book. I like Elin Hilderbrand but this was not one of my favorite books.

Ratings:

3/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!