God’s Plan for Lasting Peace of Mind Breaking the Worry Habit…Forever by Elizabeth George


One of my favorite bible study teachers is Elizabeth George. I just finished another one of her studies on the topic of Worry. She discusses how worry can affect the individual. Our choices can often affect others. We all make choices and we also have a conscious that helps us decide whether those choices are good or bad. She cites several examples in the bible from Abraham to Jesus on how we are to deal with worry. How would you choose to be at peace with yourself? How can you live guilt free? What is Christ’s desire for you? These are all questions that can be answered through this study.

 
Thoughts:

I liked the book. I am a huge fan of Elizabeth George and will do as many of her studies as I can. I like how you can learn something through completing the study. We all need to be challenged to learn in life.

Rating:

3/5

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway