1st To Die by James Patterson


I had never read anything by James Patterson. I thought the perfect place to start is the Women’s Murder Club series.

Synopsis:
 Inspector Lindsay Boxer is called to a gruesome crime scene. A murder has taken place at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. She and her partner are following the clues that are left by the murderer. More murders seem to be occurring and they seem no closer to a solution. The next crime scene a reporter shows up and Lindsay wants to make sure the story is not leaked into the papers. Lindsay takes a ride back from the crime scene and she comes up with the idea of the Women’s Murder Club. Women who get together to share information and solve crimes. The members are Lindsay the Inspector. Cindy the reporter who gets leads on important stories. Claire the Medical Examiner who assists with other clues pertaining to the case. Jill the Assistant DA who helps gets with formatting the case. Will they be able to solve the case before more murders occur?

My Thoughts:

I think I might become a fan of James Patterson. I really liked the book and couldn’t wait to see what would happen next. I felt the characters are believable and this would be an enjoyable read.

Ratings:

5/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!