A Life That Fits by Heather Wardell


Heather Wardell is dropping by Writer’s Corner for her latest book A Life That Fits.  
 Synopsis:

Andrea returns from a business trip to shocking news.  Her boyfriend of fourteen years Alex breaks up with her rather than proposing.  Andrea goes into a deep depression wondering what she will do without Alex.  She is unable to work and unaware of the recent events at the office.  Andrea realizes that she needs to do something for herself.  The reversal project becomes her goal.  What changes will she make?  What will she learn from these changes?

My Thoughts

  I thought the book was a little slow in the beginning.  I found myself interested in what Andrea would do next in the reversal project.  I also loved how Andrea’s character evolved and what she learned from her experiences.  I liked this book and look forward to reading more by this author.  I hope you all will check out her book.



Rating:

4/5 hearts

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway