Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews

I was given this book to review by chicklitclub.com. I thoroughly enjoyed the last book I read by Mary Kay Andrews. I couldn’t wait to dig into this one.


Story:

Ellis arranges the perfect getaway for a month at the beach. At least she thought she had organized the perfect getaway at the beach. The house is not what she thought it would be and it has seen better days. Once Ellis has access to the house she tries to spruce it up for her friends who are sharing the house Dorie and Julia. They are excited to have this month of August together in Nags Head. The women are all struggling with various aspects of their lives: Ellis being downsized from her job; Julia trying to make a decision about her career path; Dorie about picking up the pieces of her marriage. A stranger suddenly comes to the house needing refuge but has a secret past. This stranger becomes part of this group of friends. The women are in for one big adventure at the beach.
 


I loved this book. I wasn’t disappointed with the newest book by Mary Kay Andrews. It is a summer must read. I loved spending my time in Nags Head.
 

I give this book 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!