Here, Home, Hope by Debut Author Kaira Rouda


This book actually appeared in my mailbox. I was thrilled to be asked to review this book by debut author Kaira Rouda. This book for me was not a disappointment. 

Story:

Here, Home, Hope is the debate novel for Kaira Rouda. Kelly Johnson is your classic stay at home mom. She has two boys and a successful husband. The only problem is that the boys are away for the summer. Kelly misses them so much she becomes depressed and doesn’t know what she will do with her time. Little did she know that her life was about to become busier. Her friend Charlotte who is a realtor asks Kelly to help her stage a house for sale. Then her other friend Kathryn asks her to take care of her anorexic daughter. Kelly takes both challenges in stride and learns that she likes home staging and is thrilled with the chance to help her friend’s daughter. These experiences make for a very eventful summer. 

The theme of this story is midlife crisis and how would one deal with the challenges? I found this story to be very positive and uplifting. I also found the characters to be very enjoyable. I hope to see more from them in the future. Kaira Rouda has found a home at Writer’s Corner and check back tomorrow for my interview with Kaira Rouda. I give the book 3/5 hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!