The Final Update for this April Dewey Readathon

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  I would say hour 16 to 17.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?  I would definitely recommend The Cougar Club by Susan McBride.    I would recommend the Daughters of Fortune series by Judith Pella.  I also would recommend The Yukon Quest series by Tracie Peterson.  There have been some additional series to follow.  Another author I would recommend is Alexandrea Weis and her Nicci Bellavoir series.  I found that  those books kept my interest.
  3.  Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I would make sure that the links work for the mini challenges.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?  I thought the hosts did a great job.
  5. How many books did you read?  I read 3.
  6. What were the names of the books you read?  I  read the Cougar Club by Susan McBride, Sacrifice by Alexandrea Weis, Overboard by Beatriz Williams,  and Shamelifter by Marilyn Hontz.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?  I really enjoyed  The Cougar Club by Susan McBride.
  8. Which did you enjoy least?  I enjoyed Overboard the least but I also just started it.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?  I would like to see the cheerleaders be more present next year.
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would definitely do it again.


Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!