Did You Know?

There is much hope for those of us who are fighting this battle!  We are going to win!  Cancer treatment is not what it was twenty years ago. Yes, you can survive Stage three Inflammatory Breast Cancer. 

Here is a little of what currently is happening in the world of cancer care:

The American Cancer Society continues its research and has helped reduce deaths in Breast Cancer by 32%.

Here is an article by the Orange County Register that discusses the advances in Breast Cancer in the last 20 years. I did not know myself what the possibilities would be for my care. 

Duke University hospital has been also studying Inflammatory Breast Cancer. In this new article they have a drug that is promising in Inflammtory Breast Cancer.

There are many positives in the research field!  I thank you all for following my journey!  We will get back to my story next week.




Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!