In My Mailbox October 5, 2014

In My Mailbox a weekly meme where I share what I have received this week.  October is Read for Pink.  I hope that you have had a chance to stop by this week and check out some of the books from this year's selection.  I will be also giving away some of the novels featured this year.  Stay tuned for that!   Let's see what made the mailbox this week: 













The Last Breath by Kimberly Belle













Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum













A Wedding in Provence by Ellen Sussman













A Newport Christmas Wedding by Shelley Noble

I am reading: 































Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway