Kristin Hannah Short The Glass Case



The Glass Case, Kristin Hannah was a special short story release. 

Synopsis:

This short story by Kristin Hannah tells the story of April.  She still lives in the small town that she grew up in…much to her mother’s dismay.    Since her mother has passed away; and April now has a family of her own.  She still feels guilt about not living up to all that her mother wished for her.  However, when a major crisis occurs April comes to realize what is most important in her life.  How will she cope in this crisis?

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this short story by Hannah.   I was amazed at how much emotion she could pack into such few pages.   Fans of her newer books will definitely enjoy this story.  I really related to this tale as I am now a mom who still lives in the same town I grew up in, and have sometimes wondered how my life would have been altered if I had chosen a different path.  I also give credit to any author who can make tear up in fewer than 50 pages.  By Alicia Kociuba

Rating:

4.5/5

Please visit Kristin on her Facebook page,  and Her Website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!