Tis the Season for the Christmas Secret by Donna Vanliere



This book came highly recommended to me by my mother. She is an avid fan.  I was asked to look at the way the author tells the story.

Synopsis:



Christine has fallen on hard times with the role of single mother to two small children.  She has an ex-husband who has yet to pay child support and is constantly hassling her about going to court.  One morning as she prepares to go to work a woman pulls up in front of her driveway and stops because she is having a heart attack. Christine comes to her rescue and sends her to the hospital.  Marshall goes to see his employee Judy who had the heart attack in front of Christine’s house.  She wants him to find her and do something special for Christine.  Enter Jason his grandson who is hunting for work but is given the task of finding Christine.   Will he be successful in finding her?  What surprises will Christine find this Christmas?

My Thoughts:

I liked the book.  I thought that Ms. Vanliere tells a wonderful story.  I found it a page turner and always wanting to know more about the story.  This book is great for the Christmas season.

Rating:

4/5

Visit Donna on her Donna's Facebook page.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!