In My Mailbox

These books came this week in the mail.

The After Wife

The After Wife by Gigi Levangie Grazer via Librarything.com/

The Next Best Thing: A Novel

I got this one from Netgalley.com and Simon and Schuster.

Between You and Me: A Novel

I also received this one from Netgalley.com.  The new book by Nicola Kraus and Emma McLaughlin Between You and Me.

The Beach Trees

I received this book The Beach Trees via Eagle Eye Bookstore in Decatur Georgia.

Monarch Beach

I received Monarch Beach from Anita Hughes.

The Secret Brokers

I received this book from Alexandrea Weis.  The Secret Brokers is a new book following the end of Sacrifice.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!