The Start of Something New

 I appreciate all those who have followed me at Writer's Corner.  I am going to be making some changes to
the blog.  I will still cover book reviews but I will add other posts too.   My hope is that the posts that I will share from my life might provide a way to minister going forward.   

I want to focus on joy in both reading and living.  We should enjoy our lives and what we read.  The way to start is to make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  Only by following his path can we really know the joy he meant for us to have.  

What are you grateful for?  What brings you joy?

I hope you will join me going forward. :)



Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!