Update On Me!

When October ended last year, I had surgery.  This surgery would remove the cancer from my body, but more specifically my breast.  The cancer was completely removed.  The surgeon took the breast and some lymph nodes that were cancerous.  I am technically in remission. My doctor recently shared that the more there are no symptoms the better the chance of survival.  I have also had another surgery as well.  I am planning on one more surgery moving forward.  This one will hopefully end my journey with cancer.  I will have reconstruction of both right and left.   I live each day in appreciation of the chance to live it.
I will continue to have the program of the Pink Escape each year.  I am excited to see how it will grow.  I want to be able to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.  I am indebted to all those who have prayed and continue to pray.  We need to lift up others in prayer.   This year I am featuring Emory Winship program.  Please see the link on the side for donations. 
These authors and publishers are participating so far: 
Jenny Colgan
B.A. Paris
Eve Makis
St. Martin’s Press
Harper Collins
Thank you,
Jencey Gortney

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway