Are You Feeling the Love With Jen Hatmaker?

Jen Hatmaker is one of my favorite authors.  I have not read anything by her in years.   In this latest book she discusses what it takes in grace for us those who are followers of Jesus Christ.  So join us as we sit down for laughter and entertainment as we learn.  What can we do as Christians to extend that grace and love towards others?

Jen is a wife mother Pastor’s wife.  She also wears the hat of author.  Her ministry is to women and that follow many roles.  So there are essays on Thank You Notes scattered throughout the book.  She also shares her experiences with marriage and family.   Her specific message is for us to be more accepting of others and their differences. She also has ideas for how to have better community in your neighborhood or even at home.   We should shift our center towards Christ and become the community that God had in mind for us.

My Thoughts:

I liked the book.  Jen Hatmaker is still one of my favorite authors.  I could not relate to the amount of the book about marriage and family because I am single.  I did feel that she had many useful principles about the role of church and community.  I loved her section what it would have been like to have social media in the 1990s.   I would read another of her books if given the opportunity.

Rating:

4/5


Please visit Jen on her Facebook page, Twitter, and her Website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!