What is Your Status?



Thank you to Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke and Simon and Schuster for a copy of The Status of All Things.  I really enjoyed the first novel Your Perfect Life, and I think my readers will really enjoy this one.  How do you feel about Facebook and the statuses you see on them?  Do constantly update your status or only report when necessary?

Synopsis: 

Kate is preparing for her wedding day.  The next task on her agenda once she locates Max is the rehearsal dinner.  Where is Max?   When she finally finds him he tells her that he doesn’t want to marry her. She is stunned by this news and goes home with her friends Jules and Liam.   Kate walks into a Starbucks with a when a very special experience occurs.  All of the sudden she finds herself with an opportunity to possibly changer her future.  She wakes up in the past before the wedding.  Will Kate’s knowledge of what will happen in her relationship with Max help her keep him?  Or will she lose him?

My Thoughts: 

I really enjoyed this novel!  Authors Liz and Lisa explore what would happen if suddenly you could wish your life into a different direction, with just posting a status update on Facebook.  How fun could it possibly is?  I don’t know that I would wish for things on Facebook myself.  How about you?

Once again this novel is set in LA.  The authors write with such realistic dialogue and characters you would want to have real conversations.   There is one character trait that is not my favorite “narcism.”  I did feel that Kate was more likable by the end of the novel.

Rating: 

4.5/5

Please visit Liz and Lisa on their Facebook page, Twitter, and their Website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!