The World Can Always Use Another Blog…by Tina Guyden



Blogging For Dough by Martin Sand is ideal for anyone considering starting a blog or possibly attracting fresh attention to their current one.   Thank you to Mr. Sand and Library Thing for a copy of this book.   It has easy to understand text, i.e., not super tech heavy and marketing lingo that does not alienate. This allowed for a quick initial read.

Mr. Sand recommends at least an initial read-through of his book before using any of his recommendations. However, if the reader comes across something she feels can be used immediately, go for it! He is also quite generous with the various resources, many of them free, available to anyone entering the blogosphere for the first time. These range from WordPress plugins to search engine marketing help to open source image editing. Mr. Sand may be the most valuable resource of all. The Readers OnlyClub is available to anyone who downloads a copy of Blogging for Dough.

The three Steps to Blogging Success are Writing the Content, Traffic Generation, and Making Money. Each step gives the reader the best chance to create a blog that is both attractive to its target audience and allow for unlimited growth.

My Thoughts:

I have been told on more than one occasion that I should blog about the goings on in my world. Blogging For Dough made it seem much more doable than I imagined. I’m not ready to jump into the blogosphere, but I will surely have my copy of this book to help on my journey.

Rating:

4/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway