If I Run…

On Your marks! Get set! Go!  This is the only way to describe If I Run by Terri Blackstock.  She is a new author for me.  Terri Blackstock is the author of many Christian suspense novels.  This is the first that I have been able to share here.  Are you ready?

Synopsis:

Casey leaves the house where her best friend Chris has been murdered.  She is covered in his blood and has the murder weapon.  Would anyone believe that she didn’t do it?  Since they were looking into her father’s murder and Casey thinks she knows who murdered her father who was a police detective.  Dylan is a former army investigator who is hired by Chris’s family to find Casey who is wanted for questioning in their son’s murder.  As Dylan proceeds in the investigation he starts to doubt Casey’s guilt.  Then he comes across another death with Casey miles away. Will he be able to save her?  Who killed her father?

My Thoughts: 

I really enjoyed this novel!  The pacing is excellent!  This author knows how to keep her audience engrossed in the novel.  This is the first novel in the If I Run series.  So much of this novel is world building so you understand the situation.  It is also the first novel in the series. It is not my favorite part but it has a purpose!  Great characters!  Awesome plot!  I can’t wait to tackle more of the series!

Rating:

5/5

To purchase a copy of If I Run and the rest of the series here.

Terri is available on these platforms:


Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway