Pink Escape 2017

Welcome to Pink Escape 2017.  This month is dedicated to those who have fought the good fight or currently fighting breast cancer.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  This month I officially end my fight.  I am finishing my reconstruction surgery.  

I am so thankful for all the support that I have had through my battle.  I thank the followers of Writer’s Corner for bearing with me over these past two years.   As I recover more I will go back to sharing some of the posts that I have been unable to do within the last two years.  

This Pink Escape will be abbreviated do to my recovery from my latest surgery.  I plan to start resurfacing around week three of my recovery which is October 23.  

 Please stay informed and help fight the good fight!

Let us not forget others who are still fighting such as Julia Louis Dreyfus.  I wish her all the best in her fight! 

Sincerely,


Jencey Gortney

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway