The Perfect Gift!

For many of you who do not know I fought cancer last year.  My friend bestowed a gift of this devotional book by Sarah Young.  Jesus Today is an inspirational guide to the daily living of those suffering with an illness.

The introduction of this book begins with the background of Sarah Young.  She has also fought chronic illness, and is open and honest about her journey.  Sarah uses her experience with her illness to inspire others.  This journey is full of compassion and warmth for her audience.

Each page shares a saying or an inspired message.  The book is intended to be a devotional book.  There is a message to uses parts of the bible.  Each entry includes many bible verses on the opposite page. There is a section that separates the weekly entries.  It can include quotes or bible verses.  That includes some quote that may or may not use a bible verse.

My Thoughts:

I loved this book!  I read it daily for about three to four months.    I am not a typical devotional reader for those who know me well.  Should you choose to give this book as a gift to someone who is ill, it will be the perfect aide for their journey.  She is a truly godly inspired writer!  This book is worth your time!  I think that I would read her again in a heartbeat!

Rating:

5/5

Please visit Sarah on her Facebook page.


Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!