9. Sweet Salt Air by Barbara Delinsky. A beautiful story about two friends and their history. It combines the recipes that come from Maine.
8. Bedside Manners by Phoebe Fox. This story was shared by Tina Guyden. She absolutely loved this novel and highly recommends further books by this author.
7. The Lake Season by Hannah McKinnon. One of my favorite books this past summer! Great story while it didn't include the beach. Great characters! Great plot! Great setting!
6. The Ones We Trust by Kimberly Belle. This is Kimberly's second novel and has a wonderful story.
5. London From My Windows by Mary Carter. This author researched well the condition of the
main character. I loved going along on the ride and you will too!
4. Nantucket Christmas by Nancy Thayer. A great novel about Christmas in my favorite setting Nantucket..
3. The Middle of Somewhere by Sonja Yoerg. If you like hiking then this is the book for you. It also keeps a great pace and keeps the reader interested.
1. Driftwood Tides by Gina Holmes. She is a new author for me. Her genre is Inspirational stories. what makes this book great is that it takes place at the beach. I can't wait to share more of Gina Holmes books.