Are You Dressed to the Nines?



It is time to share another Janet Evanovich novel To The Nines.  This novel is the ninth in the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series.  What trouble could she possibly get into? Are you ready for the next adventure with Stephanie and the gang?

Synopsis: 

Stephanie and Ranger have to find Albert Singh who has skipped on his visa bond.  The type of bond is different from others that Stephanie has pursued in the past. Singh worked for this company TriBro but also expressed some unusual behavior.  It is extremely important that Samuel Singh is found because it could put Vinnie her cousin out of business.  Then Stephanie would have to find another job.  In typical Stephanie fashion the case does not go as planned.  As they put together the clues to find Singh, Stephanie finds out lot more about a game he participated in.  What is this game?  How does it impact Stephanie?

My Thoughts: 

I didn’t know how I would feel about this novel initially.  I did enjoy it.  I listened to the audio version which was narrated by Lorelei King.  I feel she does a great job of narrating Janet Evanovich’s novels.  I hope that she continues.  So now let’s get back to the story.

The story is set in Trenton New Jersey.  There is a side trip to Vegas included in this novel.  The author is extremely creative when coming up with new characters or showing us growth in the ones that we know so well.   When writing a series it is always good to keep the audience or readership interested.   I am ready for my next Janet Evanovich novel.

Rating:

4.5/5

Please visit Janet on her Facebook page, Twitter, and her Website.

Comments

  1. I've always wanted to read this author but haven't had the chance yet. Now I'm even more intrigued.

    Have a great weekend!

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cecilia,
      I hope you check it out and I hope your launch went well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway