A Great Companion!



Earlier I shared the book Becoming Myself by Stasi Eldredge, and now I am sharing about the eight session study guide.  This book is the companion and study guide to the material mentioned previously.  Now it is time to apply what you have learned!

Synopsis:

There are eight sessions that correspond to the chapters in the book.  There are instructions at the beginning of the sessions to let you know which chapters in the book to follow.  She asks questions included with scripture.  Ultimately asking how this impacts you?  Your relationship with God?  How do we move forward?

My Thoughts: 

I love bible studies that create great stimulating challenge for us readers.   I feel sometimes that I was spoiled by the homework from Beth Moore.  Stasi has less homework so if you aren’t a fan of lots of work then this study guide is for you!   
I think the study has a great structure and explores the topic well!  I am becoming a fan of Stasi’s writing which I have heard about for years, but never read.  I look forward to her next book!

Rating: 

4.5/5

Please visit Stasi on her Facebook page, Twitter, and Her Website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway