Tyler Chambers: My Life is an Open Book (well, three actually)



Meet Tyler Chambers the main character in Travis Casey’s series, “Tyler’s Trouble Triology.

My author thought it would be funny to stick me in the 1980's. Granted, it was a cool decade but seriously? No cell phones or internet?

Anyway, I was about to get banged up in jail just juvenile stuff really, but the cops lost their sense of humor so Travis made me join the Navy instead of serving time with some guy named Tyrone. Wow! What an adventure that turned out to be! I spent a couple of years in Hawaii but got mixed up with two chicks that had me in a Trouble Triangle. I'm still not sure if it was love or lust, but it really did my head in. So I jumped at the chance when Travis offered to put me on a sea going ship traveling the world little did I know the ship was setting sail into Oceans of Trouble. I would have loved it except the Captain of the ship wanted to lock me up for something I didn't do and some whack job tried to kill me just for fun. You should see what they did to do to me in Singapore. It was a nightmare.

Somehow I managed to survive, so Travis lined me up for another cruise. I was really looking forward to it, but guess what? Some jerk in the book switched my orders and I ended up fixing submarines in Scotland! I mean, of all places.

Without any choice, I packed my bags and headed off to that rain-drenched environment on the other side of the world. I just wanted a simple little plot, but noTravis Casey had other ideas. 

I arrived in Scotland hoping to drink a few beers, have sexual liaisons with a few of the Scottish lasses, and have a few laughs. And I fully intended to follow advice I was given and stay away from fellow co-workers i.e. women on the ship. Besides, the Navy doesn't allow relationships with superior officers and that was just fine with me. I didn't want anything to do with Navy chicks anyway but when I saw my boss, Lt. Darcy Novak, holy smoke! I fought urges, but she fell for my charm regardless. We both knew we were heading for some kind of Forbidden Trouble, but our chemistry was undeniable. And then that damn Charlotte Kemp went to get her claws into me. I had to start spinning lies to protect DarcyI mean Lt. Novak. Things kept going from bad to worse.

I should have just taken the jail time before the first book began and it would have saved a whole heap of time and trouble and I wouldn't have had any of the stress that shook my world in book three. You wouldn't believe what I went through.

I'm not sure what it was all about, but I think they call it love.





Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway