In My Mailbox November 8, 2014

Good afternoon everyone!   I hope you are enjoying your afternoon.   There is some news that I wish to share.  I am closing the mailbox except for audiobooks.  We hope to reopen the mailbox at the beginning of May.    I will continue with the posts for those authors who have been waiting for their works to be featured.

Jennifer Petkus shares Jane Actually.



In the Mail:













A Question of Honor by Charles Todd













First Affair by Emma McLaughin and Nicola Kraus















Jane Actually or Jane Austen's Book Tour by Jennifer Petkus













Pastor's Wife Wears Biker Boots by Karla Atkins













The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern













The Unexpected Waltz by Kim Wright













The Author's Guide to Working with Book Bloggers by Barb Dorzdowich













Emma vs. The Tech Guy  from Lia Fairchild

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!