Are Dream Eyes Watching You?



The next novel to be featured is Jayne Ann Krentz’s novel Dream Eyes. If you like romance with a little mystery with paranormal element thrown in, then this is the novel for you!  This is the second novel in the Dark Legacy series. 

Synopsis: 

Gwen Frazier is Psychic Counselor who helps people through their dreamscapes.   But can anyone help Gwen when she discovers yet another dead body?  Enter Judson Coppersmith a Psychic Investigator sent by his soon to be sister in law Abby to help her sister Gwen.  Will they be able to put the clues together about the present murders?  And maybe shed a little light on ones from the past?  While Gwen and Judson work on their investigation issues from his past creep up as well.

My Thoughts: 

I am not usually a fan of novels with a paranormal element.  I read this book out of turn in the Dark Legacy series.   I think that readers can still enjoy this novel if you haven’t read Copper Beach the first title in the series.  I had one question pertaining to some of the events mentioned in this story.  Gwen has some flashbacks to events that took place earlier maybe in either Copper Beach or another previous novel?  It did not keep me from continuing in the novel. 

The characters in this novel are well developed.  The one key to great characters is showing growth throughout the novel. I think we can check this one off as complete.  Gwen and Judson are complicated characters that you will get to know well as you read.  The plot for this novel created other complicate characters that helps add to the dimension of the story.

I could not wait to find out the answers!   I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

Rating: 

4.5/5

Please visit Jayne on her Facebook page, Twitter, and her Website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!