In My Mailbox: Decatur Book Festival August 31, 2014

Good evening!  Well the festival is over!  I had a great time! I even got to meet Lauren Clark in person.  Had a great time seeing Mary Kay Andrews, Patti Callahan Henry, Zoe Fishman, Stephanie Evanovich, Karen Joy Fowler (extremely entertaining!),Wendy Wax, and Randy Susan Meyers.  


So without further ado here is the mailbox: 












The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler













Accidents of Marriage by Randy Susan Meyer













Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich













Driving Lessons by Zoe Fishman













The Unexpected Waltz by Kim Wright

I hope you all enjoy the holiday and share what you are reading!

I am reading:


























Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!