What is Your Purpose?



Thank you to Bethany House and Netgalley sending me this wonderful Bible
Study for review.   Susie Larson asks this question what is Your Beautiful Purpose?

The author proposes that we all have a calling or a purpose.  We the readers often scratch our heads trying to figure out what is this for us?  She shares anecdotes from her own life as she explains different parts of the purpose that we are intended for.  She explains that we do have a calling and that we have a choice to follow it or not.  How do you follow it?  Study in God’s word.   We need to listen to God and  follow his plan.  We need to actively serve.

My Thoughts:

I have to say that timing played a factor in when I was able to cover the study.  I also found that it profoundly impacted my life.   To review this Bible Study I tried to  participate in it  like normal.  This being said the only negative I had was not being able to have access to the video segments which I feel would have greatly enhanced my experience. The book is divided into six chapters with questions that follow the end of each chapter. 
For me the opportunity to grow in Christ is the most important aspect of who I am.  So if you are looking for a study that will challenge you then this is the book for you?  For those who are in a different place in their walk then it is an introduction to the tools to continue to grow.
Rating:
5/5
Please visit Susie on her Facebook page, twitter, and her Website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!