A Great book to Cozy up with Whispers from the Heart by Heather Hummel



I picked up this book from Amazon during one of their special offers.  Amazon has some great offers and I was glad to get this book by Heather Hummel.



Synopsis:                                                                                                  

Madison Ragnar leaves Colorado behind with her old life.   She starts over in Charlottesville Virginia and starts teaching at the local high school.   Olivia becomes one of her closest friends and helps to draw Madison out of her shell. All of the sudden a stranger makes his way into Madison’s life.  This stranger seems to pop up on a regular basis.   Olivia is convinced that this stranger is stalking Madison.  Is he stalking her?  Will Madison be able to set herself free from the past?

My Thoughts:

I really liked this book.  I would definitely say this book is worth checking out.  I loved how the author kept us guessing who this stranger is that seems to pop up in Madison’s life.  We the audience knows that she has a past which is slowly revealed over the entire story.  The only drawback for me is that this book is an eBook and I couldn’t jump ahead very well to find out what would happen next.  She does also have paperback books too.

One focus in the story is about Madison’s first period English class.  I liked how this story line was woven into the story.  I thought it helped move the story along.  We also were introduced to some of her students.   We are shown throughout the story how her students matured and how Madison was able to handle the events that occurred in her class.  I also would have wanted to be one of her students.

Ratings: 4/5

Drop a line to Heather:





Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!