Do You Need to Check In For Therapy?



In Need of Therapy is the second novel by Tracie Banister.   She sent me her latest novel to share with all of you.

Synopsis:

Pilar is excited to be starting her practice as a psychologist.  She has a little help from family but is excited to be out on her own.  It also doesn’t hurt that the new neighbor is a handsome psychiatrist Dr. Ford.  Pilar dishes out advice to her clients, family, and friends.  Will she take some of her own advice?  When drama occurs with her younger sister Izzy, and her ex who still thinks he is part of her life.  What will happen next?

My Thoughts:

This is my first novel by Tracie Banister.  I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it!  This novel was easy to read for me.  The author did a great job keeping me interested in what would happen next.   The story is engrossing!  I found that several characters were easy to identify with.  I found myself wanting to fight for Pilar and her success. 

I thought the author did a great job of writing about the Latino Culture in Miami area.  She is very insightful how she develops character.   I had questions throughout this novel about Ford.  I wondered what his true relationship with Pilar would be?  The author waited till the end to tell us, but it was worth the wait.  A definite read for International Chick Lit Month!

Rating:

4.5/5
Tracie will be giving away a copy at the Stonecrest Library on May 18th.  Please visit Tracie on her website, Facebook, or twitter.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway