End of the Event Survey

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  I have to say 11pm est to 6 am.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?  Books I would recommend  The Hunger Games Triology
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I liked that the challenges weren't genre specific.
  5. How many books did you read?  I finished one and started another.
  6. What were the names of the books you read?  I read The Best of Us by Sarah Pekkanen and started Saving Gracie by Terry Lee.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?  I enjoyed The Best of Us.
  8. Which did you enjoy least?  N/A
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?  I would like  to participate in the future.  I might like to  either donate prizes or create a minichallenge.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway