Would You Like To Be Famous? Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus


Between You and MeEmma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus came very highly recommended.  I am excited and eager to share their latest work.

Synopsis:

Logan has not seen her cousin Kelsey since one fateful night in her childhood.  She flashes back to those events periodically wanting to find meaning from the past.   Life takes Logan to New York and NYU and then a job.   Life couldn’t be more perfect but on the night of her birthday her boyfriend leaves her wanting more.   Then her aunt and uncle offer the job of a lifetime to assist her cousin Kelsey who is a famous celebrity with her on entourage and parents.  Logan is excited to spend time with Kelsey but can she really help her?

My Thoughts:

Whew!  What a book!  I finished the book yesterday and still have thoughts about the characters and their actions.   I don’t know that I saw much of the humor.  I did feel for Kelsey and her situation.  I felt Logan’s frustration at the drama in her job.   Great authors can convey great emotion through their characters!   I feel that Ms. McLaughlin and Ms. Kraus have a formula that works for plotting great stories.   I did enjoy the book! 

Conflict is what drives a story.   McLaughlin and Kraus use the family dynamic to drive this story.   I think we can all relate to family drama.    I have had so many questions going through my mind concerning this story.   How would you feel about Kelsey?   Do her parents deserve to be in the position that they are in her life?  What do you think?

Rating:

4.5/5

Please visit Emma and Nicola on their website.

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway