I Won an Award

 


Brandi @ Bound to Astound nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.   Thank you so much!  This is award for blogs that have less than 200 hundred followers.
 

Questions  from Brandi
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. If you were stuck on a desert island and could bring only 5 books, what would they be?  I would bring my  bible,  kindle?,  Daughters of Fortune series by Judith  Pella 4 books.
3. What is your favorite dessert?  My favorite  desert is Lemon Torte.
4. Who is your favorite author?   I have so many and I have to pick one.  I would say definitely Jennifer Weiner. 
5. If you could have any career, what would it be?  I think I am leaning more towards writer.
6. Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which one?  I can play the piano a little bit and took violin when I was little.
7. What is the best movie you've seen this year?  I would say Unstoppable with Chris Pine and Denzel Washington.
8. If you could be a book character, which one would it be?  I would choose Andy Sachs from the Devil Wears Prada.
9. Imagine that you had to cook a meal for a royal feast. What would be on the list of appetizers?  I would probably include my mother’s clam dip with whole wheat crackers.  I don’t know what else I would include.
10. Do you have any pet peeves? If so, name two.  It drives me crazy working for people who aren’t organized.   I can’t stand people who leave the door closed to a one toilet bathroom because you never know if it is open or not. 
11. What do you like most about blogging?  I love the opportunities that I have had to work with  both  new and very popular authors.

11 Facts about Me:
1.       I would love to live in San Diego California.
2.       I am a die hard St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan.
3.       I love to cook or more specifically bake.
4.      I am writing another book manuscript.
5.      I would like to go back to school and get my masters degree in Library Science.
6.      I love to read!
7.      My dream would be to open my own bookstore one day. 
8.      I love to shop when the opportunity arises.
9.      I like to study my bible studies.
10.   I like to go to the movies and look forward to seeing The Bourne Legacy.
11.    I love bookstores!
Here are my nominees:
3.      Chick Litaholic
4.      A Book a Day
5.      Books are Treasures
7.      Fictionally Inclined


Rules:
               Answer questions by Nominee
                        Share 11 facts about your self.
      Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
      Tell them you've tagged them.
      Remember, no tag backs.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Jency! I'm a blockhead with technological things like this, and pressed for time these days I won't have time to figure it out. I'll check back soon for other updates. Blessings, Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway