The Unrepentant Siren by Karen M. Bence


  I had the honor of meeting Ms. Bence at the Decatur Book Festival.   I was  offered the opportunity to review her work and share it with all of you. 

Synopsis:
 Sara and her groom Emma were out riding one day when they stumbled upon their friend Leila’s accident. Sara is able to save her life, but develops a sixth sense within their relationship.   Sara tries to share this connection with Leila but she is reluctant.  Leila asks Sara to accompany her on a trip to meet the new soon to be in-laws.  This trip turns out to be an eye opener for their friendship.  Will Sara be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together in time?  Will Leila believe her?
My Thoughts:

This book was my first in the paranormal genre.  I had only read Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Twilight in the past.  I didn’t know what quite to expect.   I did like the book. The friendship in this book between Sarah and Leila is very strong and the heart of the story.  I liked how the author played off of each other.  I found myself not wanting to put the book down towards the end to find out what happens next.  You too will want to find out more and check out the Unrepentant Siren!

Rating

3.5/5  

If you would like to win a copy of this book come to the Readathon on May 26th at Stonecrest Library.  I hope to see you there. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!