Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo Review


I had heard a lot about Beth Pattillo this summer from a sales associate at Lifeway bookstore.  I finally got the opportunity to read one of her books.
 
Synopsis:
 
Emma runs to England after finding her husband on the kitchen table with her teaching assistant in a compromising position.  She stays with her cousin Anna-Elise who has a townhouse in Hampshire. Emma is on a quest to prove Jane Austen wrong that happy endings are not possible through researching some lost letters from Jane Austen.  Adam a friend from the past also assists with the research.  Will Jane Austen be able to prove that there are happy endings?  Will Emma let go of the past and be able to move forward?

My Thoughts:
I absolutely loved this book!   I am also a big fan of Jane Austen.  This is the first  book  that was influenced by Jane Austen, and not been bored to tears with.  This book is engaging from start to finish.  I found myself not able to put the book down.  You will be engaged from the moment you pick the book up until the very end.

Rating:
5/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Come and Join us For a Night Out With the Ladies Review and Giveaway