Savor The Moment by Nora Roberts


Book three of the Bridal Series. I was very excited to read this book.

Synopsis:

Welcome back to Greenwich Connecticut to help the quartet plan weddings. This books focuses on Laurel the baker and Del the lawyer, and brother to Parker. Laurel and Del have known each since childhood. Del has always thought of Laurel like the little sister he never had. Laurel would like something more in their relationship. One day they have an argument and Laurel makes her move which seems to thoroughly confuse Del. Laurel wants to trust Del but can she let the past go? Will Laurel and Del get their signals straight? Or figure out their relationship?

My Thoughts:

I loved this book. I was gladly transported back to the wedding scene in Greenwich Connecticut. I have loved this series by Nora Roberts. I am not usually a fan. I can’t wait to read the final book in the series.


Rating:

4/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!