Party Hardy with Karen McCullah Lutz


I read this book for a bookclub.

Synopsis:

Zadie was just left at the altar by her fiancée Jack. She goes to her best friend at the time Grey to help her cope. The only problem is she has another wedding coming up. Her cousin is getting married to Grey. Zadie is beside herself with anger at this development. She has a sordid history with her cousin. Zadie is invited to be part of the wedding party. Her cousin also invites her to the Bachelorette party. Grey asks her to make sure Helen has fun (her cousin). What happens next can only be the night that Zadie and Helen will never forget.

My Thoughts:

I did not care for this book very much. I felt too much time was spent on whether Zadie had sex or not. I feel that there is more to the story than who slept with whom. Plus with  so much profanity within the story I had no sympathy for these characters or how the story turned out.  I hope her next book is better.

Ratings:
2/5

Comments

Popular Posts

Part 2 of the Follower’s Love Giveaway

Clearing Shelves Giveaway Blog Hop

Welcome to this year’s Author In Bloom Giveaway!